Terms of purchase and sale
1. VALIDITY OF THE TERMS OF SALE
1) Sales conditions apply probeebi.ee (Probeebi OÜ, registry code 14990667, legal address: Harjumaa, Tallinn city, Tatari tn 18-15, 10116, phone: +372 56704094 and e- mail firstname.lastname@example.org) when purchasing goods.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relationships arising when purchasing products from the probeebi.ee online store are governed by the Law of Obligations Act (hereinafter VÕS), the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter TKS) and other legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
3) Online store probeebi.ee reserves the right to make changes to the sales conditions. The mentioned changes are reflected on the website www.probeebi.ee.
2. PRICE INFO
1) The goods are sent to an Omniva or Itella Smartpost parcel machine, by courier to your home or to the nearest post office.
2) If the order is placed before the terms of sale or prices have been changed, the legal relations between the Buyer and the Online Store probeebi.ee will be subject to the conditions valid at the time the order was placed.
4) Online store probeebi.ee reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. The mentioned changes are reflected on the website www.probeebi.ee.
5) All prices are given in euros.
3. PAYMENT METHODS
1) On Probeebi.ee page it is possible to pay Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, PocoPay, Aktia, Alandsbanken, Danske, Handelsbanken, Oma Säästöpankki, Pohjola, Pop Pankki, Säästöpankki, S - With bank, Mastercard, Visa and BuyPlan bank links.
2) All payments are made in euros and deducted from the payer's account in euros.
3) Bank link payments are mediated by Maksekeskus ASbased on the contract
4) The online store is the controller of personal data. The online store transmits the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
4. ORDER FORMATION
1) Add the desired products to the shopping cart.
2) To complete the order, press the "Go to pay" link in the shopping cart
3) On the order registration page, fill in the required data fields correctly, because the speedy and trouble-free delivery of the goods and the subsequent possible resolution of disputes and claims depend on the accuracy and correctness of the information provided. When registering a customer account, information about it is sent to the email address indicated in the data.
3) Indicate that you have read and agree to the Terms of Sale and place the order by pressing the button with this name.
4) You will be shown an invoice for payment. You can see the invoice at any time by logging into your customer account. The invoice is also sent to the email address specified in the Customer's data.
5) Orders placed in the online store are handled on working days (Mon−Fri 10.00−18.00). If the order is placed on Friday after 3:00 p.m., the order will be processed on the following Monday.
5. EFFECTIVENESS OF SALE AGREEMENT
1) With the contract for the sale of goods, the Web shop probeebi.ee undertakes to hand over to the Buyer the existing Goods or the Goods to be acquired by the Web shop probeebi.ee in the future and to enable the transfer of ownership to the Buyer, while the Buyer undertakes that the Web shop
2) The sales contract enters into force after the payment made by the Buyer has been received to the bank account of the Online Store probeebi.ee.
1) After the sales contract enters into force, the online store probeebi.ee guarantees delivery of the order to the Buyer and hands it over to the company's logistics partners for delivery.
2) The delivery terms shown on the website of the e-shop are valid from the moment the order amount is received to the bank account of the online store probeebi.ee.
3) In order to deliver without delays, you must be diligent and provide true and valid data when entering the delivery data when completing the order.
4) The online store probeebiee is not responsible for the delay in the delivery of the goods if the goods have been handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delay in delivery is due to circumstances beyond the control of the online store probeebi.ee could not influence or foresee.
7. RIGHT OF RETURN
1) After receiving the order, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop within 14 days. If the product is scrap or the wrong product has been sent, the withdrawal costs are paid by Web store probeebi.ee, in other cases the buyer pays the withdrawal costs.
2) When receiving the goods, you must make sure that the packaging is intact. Before signing the shipping document, please make sure that the packaging of the goods is intact. Later claims will not be satisfied. The goods to be returned must be unused, complete and in the original packaging, the packaging must not be torn or damaged. In order to make sure of the nature, properties and functioning of the item, the Buyer must handle and use the item only as he would normally be allowed to do in the store.
3) In order to return the goods, a statement of withdrawal from the purchase of the goods must be submitted, which can be submitted in a free form and sent to the address email@example.com. Please indicate the products to be returned, the reason for the return, your first and last name, and the order number in the withdrawal statement.
4) The buyer must return the goods to the Webshop probeebi.ee within 14 days of receiving the goods at the latest.
5) The online store probeebi.ee returns the amount paid for the goods to the Buyer immediately upon receiving the goods, but no later than after 14 days.
6) The online store has the right to withdraw from the sales transaction and demand the goods back from the buyer, if the price of the goods in the online store is marked significantly below the market price of the goods due to an error.
8. FORCE MAJECURE
1) Webshop probeebi.ee is not responsible for damages caused to the Buyer or delay in delivery of goods if the damage or delay in delivery of goods is due to circumstances that Webshop probeebi.ee could not be influenced or foreseen.
9. PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS
1) Products sold by online store probeebi.ee are subject to the 2-year claim submission deadline provided for in § 218 subsection 2 of the Tax Code.
2) If a defect appears, the buyer must submit a claim to Veebipood probeebi.ee no later than two months after the defect appeared, attaching a digital or paper invoice on the basis of which the purchase of the goods was paid for.
3) Online store probeebi.ee is not responsible
- Buyer's fault for defects in the product that have arisen as a result of disregarding the product's user manual, improper or non-purposeful use and storage of the product,
– for normal wear and tear of the product.
4) In the event of product non-compliance or defects, please send a complaint to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the name of the orderer, contact telephone number, order number and a precise description of the product non-compliance or defect.
5) All claims will be reviewed and the Buyer will be contacted as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the claim.
10. THE BUYER'S RIGHT TO APPLY TO THE EUROPEAN UNION CONSUMER DISPUTE RESOLUTION PLATFORM
1) If the buyer has complaints about the Online Store, they must be sent to email@example.com.
2) If the buyer and the Online Store cannot resolve the dispute by agreement, the buyer can appeal to the Consumer Disputes Committee. You can familiarize yourself with the procedural conditions and submit an application HERE. The competence of the Consumer Disputes Committee is to resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between the buyer and the Online Store.Review of the buyer's complaint by the commission is free
3) The buyer can turn to the European Union consumer dispute platform..